Application Submission Instructions
Please read carefully the following instructions:
The Application Form should be filled in English and then sent by email with no other attachments to the address: email@example.com. Please use the following filename convention for your application file Application_LastName_FirstName.docx.
The same exact file with the content you email should be printed, signed and submitted by regular mail along with all required supporting documents listed below. Your complete application package should be received by 24-08-2018 at the address:
National and Kapodistrian University of Athens
Department of Informatics and Telecommunications
Panepistimioupolis, Ilisia, 157 84 Athens, Greece
Required supporting documents to be included in your application package
- The Application Form filled and signed
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Letter of motivation in English (1-2 pages max.)
- Certified copy of Official Degree(s)
- Certified copy of Official Transcript(s) (if a degree is not completed, use the most recent transcript)
- Publications in scientific journals and conferences (if available)
- Evidence of professional or research experience (if available)
- Photocopy of the Identification card (both sides) and Passport main pages
- Validated copy of Certificate of English language proficiency
If the original documents are not in English or in Greek language, an official English translation should accompany each original document. Do not attach supporting documents to your application form file sent by email.
In addition, applicants should arrange for 2-3 letters of recommendation to be sent directly by their referees (listed in Table 9). Each referee should provide a letter of recommendation on official letterhead, sign the letter and send it as PDF file attachment to an email with subject line:
Letter, ApplicantLastName_ApplicantFirstName, RefereeLastName to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that email communications will not be acknowledged. No application will be acted upon unless all required documents are included in the package received by mail. The printed and signed Application Form in the received package should match the Application Form sent by email.
Note: Students with a first degree from foreign institutions should recognize their degree before they can graduate from the DSIT postgraduate program. For information on the application procedure please check the Greek NARIC web site: http://www.doatap.gr/en/index.php